Forum 2.0

2305 God must be worshipped

To the King of ages, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen. 1 Tim 1:17 ESV

Worship is the way in which we acknowledge God as the God of our lives. Remember, God is always worthy to be worshipped. To not worship him, just because we don’t feel like it or because our circumstances are not favourable at the moment, is a terrible offense to the fact that God is always God – always good and always gracious. My emotions and circumstances have nothing to do with it! To withhold God’s worship means to put myself before him, to negate the fact that I have a God in my life. We must therefore worship God at all times. How do we worship? Worship is to bow before God: in our prayers, in our songs, in our lives – to surrender to him, to submit. And to say it to him! What about the following: take the time, come aside, light some candles (if you want to – it’s only a symbol) and listen to a worship song. Then worship the One who made you and loves you the most!

Yes, Lord, you’re a great and a good God – you’re MY God, and I bow before you. Do with my life as you will. Amen.

Worship God from your heart!

Readers’ replies are welcome. Please forward this message, but do not spam others.

Subscription to this daily mail is free at our website. Visit us also for more information.

© 2018 BY THE WAY with Jimi le Roux | www.jimileroux.com

You need to be a member of jimileroux30 to add comments!

Join jimileroux30

Email me when people reply –