Forum 2.0

2306 The best God made

What is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him? Yet you have made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor. You have given him dominion over the works of your hands... Psalm 8:4-6a ESV

God created everything in an ascending order: first he made the elements, then the water and the earth, then the plants and animals and ultimately man. Every phase of creation prepared the scene for the next. When the whole scene was set up, God placed man in a perfect world, at the top of the whole chain of being. It’s like a builder who levels the ground, lays foundations, put op walls, completes a house and even plants a garden – for the sole purpose of having people live there. It’s built for them! In the same way God prepared creation for us. Man wasn’t an afterthought, he was the purpose, the culmination. And yes, Jews believe that the woman, whom God made right at the end, is the true crown of it all! Man is God’s greatest, best and most beautiful creation, only a little lower than the angels, according to the Bible. God still looks at us as the best thing he ever made!

Thank you, loving Creator, that I’m beautiful and precious in your eyes. Make me worthy of your love! Amen.

Understand how God sees man!

Readers’ replies are welcome. Please forward this message, but do not spam others.

Subscription to this daily mail is free at our website. Visit us also for more information.

© 2018 BY THE WAY with Jimi le Roux | www.jimileroux.com

You need to be a member of jimileroux30 to add comments!

Join jimileroux30

Email me when people reply –