Forum 2.0

2343 Be a peacemaker

We're back! May you have a wonderful and blessed 2019! Check out our new (Afrikaans) course, "Leef deur die Gees" - click here.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. Mat 5:9 ESV

Jesus said he’ll give us HIS peace – not the peace that the world gives, but true and lasting peace. Then he wants us to pass his peace on. In fact, God blesses us with the express intention that we share it with others. His purpose with blessing us is blessing others THROUGH us! For example, having received God’s love, we must go and love others in his name. Having been forgiven, we must forgive others as well. In the same way we’re called to be his instruments of peace. Be a peacemaker, then! Do it in all ways possible. Peace in a peaceless world is difficult, but we always choose reconciliation, restored relationships, non-violent options. Peace does not mean that we ignore wrong things, but that we fix them. Radically stand for peace! Remember, Jesus said the peacemakers are blessed. You’ll be counted as a son of God!

Lord, help me to find your peace and then share your peace. Make me a peacemaker. Amen.

Share God’s peace!

Readers’ replies are welcome. Please forward this message, but do not spam others.

Subscription to this daily mail is free at our website. Visit us also for more information.

© 2019 BY THE WAY with Jimi le Roux | www.jimileroux.com

You need to be a member of jimileroux30 to add comments!

Join jimileroux30

Email me when people reply –