Forum 2.0

0085 Luke 24:4-6 Jesus lives

...but the men said to them, "Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen! The dazed women stood next to Jesus’ empty grave. Two angels spoke to them and told them that Jesus isn’t there. He isn’t dead. He lives! Jesus is the Living God, remember. We don’t follow a teacher of the past, or a prophet of old, or a guru’s wisdom that’s still valid today. No, we follow a living Lord. We follow him like Peter and John followed him. Why is it important to say that? Wel, if Jesus stayed in the grave and his body decomposed, he would’ve been only human. But if he lives, He’s God. Being dead, He wouldn’t have been able to do anything for you today – but if He lives now then He’s with you too. Then He can lead and guide you and speak with you. You don’t have to look for Jesus among the graves of dead prophets. He doesn’t lie next to Moses or Mohammed or Buddha. He’s standing next to you! He’s talking to you. What are you saying to Him? Don’t you want to say the following to the Living One: Lord Jesus, You live, and I want to share my life with You! Amen. You are to welcome to bless others by forwarding this message. Subscription to By the Way is free at www.jimileroux.com. © 2009 Jimi le Roux

You need to be a member of jimileroux.com to add comments!

Join jimileroux.com

Email me when people reply –