Forum 2.0

2090 Faith is the key to God

And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him. Heb 11:6 ESV

As followers of Jesus we need to learn with faith. The whole life of a follower is a life of faith! Faith is the key to God, because only those who believe that he exists will be rewarded by finding him – as we read here. Some people first want to see “proofs” of God’s existence, before they will believe, but it does not work that way. It works the other way around: seeing isn’t believing, believing is seeing! Only believers find God and in finding God they find all the proof of his existence that they need. This is so, because a life of faith is filled with many experiences of God working in our life. Yes, a believer is rewarded with HIM, with God himself: we receive the reward of HIS presence and intervention, HIS Word and guidance, HIS comfort and blessing. A life of faith is such a worthwhile and meaningful and abundant life! Draw nearer to God with a great expectation!

Heavenly Father, I long for more of you! Give me more faith, so that I can live with you in every way. Amen.

Draw to God with great faith!

These devotions are part of a series on discipleship. Follow the whole series!

Readers’ replies are welcome. Please forward this message, but do not spam others.

Subscription to this daily mail is free at our website. Visit us also for more information.

© 2017 BY THE WAY with Jimi le Roux | www.jimileroux.com

You need to be a member of jimileroux30 to add comments!

Join jimileroux30

Email me when people reply –