Forum 2.0

2096 Faith and moving mountains

May you have a wonderful and blessed new year! We continue with our series on discipleship and are busy with the topic of FAITH. All of the best!

If you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you. (from) Math 17:20 ESV

The life of a follower is a life of faith. You can truly trust God for all your needs and problems, your desires and dreams, your future, your whole life! Yes, live with great expectation, trust God radically! Faith enables us to live fully, richly and deeply. It helps us to get over ourselves and focuses our lives on God. From his side, God promises to honour and reward our faith and our trust. Therefore followers of Christ will see wonderful things happen - that's a given! Jesus said that with faith mountains can be moved, which means that God will move a mountain (not a man's faith) if it needs to be moved – and we can trust God for that! The important thing is this: faith always plays into God's will, there is no other way. Nothing will happen against his will! Even praying "in Jesus' Name" means to pray on behalf of Jesus, with Jesus' mandate - as Jesus would have prayed! Move into God's will, therefore, and you'll move into a completely new spiritual dimension.

Almighty God, you can do anything. You can intervene in my situation. I wait upon your work with a great expectation. Amen.

Ask more, expect more, trust more!

These devotions are part of a series on discipleship. Follow the whole series!

Readers’ replies are welcome. Please forward this message, but do not spam others.

Subscription to this daily mail is free at our website. Visit us also for more information.

© 2017 BY THE WAY with Jimi le Roux | www.jimileroux.com

You need to be a member of jimileroux30 to add comments!

Join jimileroux30

Email me when people reply –