Forum 2.0

2097 Grow your faith

Apologies for the recent break in sending out devotions! We had a problem, but I believe we will now be able to send out regularly again. All of the best!

So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ. Rom 10:17 ESV

As followers we live a life of faith - not just faith, but increasing faith. How can faith be developed? Well, Scripture says if we hear the "word of Christ" - with the emphasis on the proclaimed or spoken word - faith will awake in our hearts. That's exactly how we experience it! When we read about Christ, we experience that his words are also speaking to our own hearts, after all these centuries, and we respond by faith! Knowledge of him leads to faith in him! As followers, therefore, we read as much as possible about the Master. As we get to know his words and his heart our love for him grows, our obedience increases - our devotion deepens. Meet Jesus in his Word - your heart will catch fire for HIM! That's a wonderful way to build your faith!

Lord Jesus, the more I get to know you, the more I love you. Amen.

Grow your faith through the Word!

These devotions are part of a series on discipleship. Follow the whole series!

Readers’ replies are welcome. Please forward this message, but do not spam others.

Subscription to this daily mail is free at our website. Visit us also for more information.

© 2017 BY THE WAY with Jimi le Roux | www.jimileroux.com

You need to be a member of jimileroux30 to add comments!

Join jimileroux30

Email me when people reply –