Forum 2.0

2184 Everyone has a creation purpose

Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. Psalm 139:16 ESV

In a sense we have existed with God for all eternity. It’s true, because God planned us since the beginning of time. He knew who we would be, what his plans for us are and how everything will turn out. There is a beautiful Jewish belief that God shows to every soul what his life will be – prior to him being born. Every soul then consents to that calling! At birth we forget what our specific mission is, but it remains our life-long task to discover it and fulfil our purposes. The course or program that God prescribes to us to reach those goals is our life itself! Our calling, therefore, is to live our unique and precious lives in such a way that God’s plans will be accomplished. God has given you all the necessary means to attain it and his Spirit will help you. Discern therefore: what is God busy with in your life? What is he doing? What is he aiming at? Give yourself wholly for God’s work in you, flow with it – live your plan!

Heavenly Father, thank you for my unique and wonderful life, reveal your plans and purposes to me and be glorified in everything I do! Amen.

Take responsibility for your creation purpose!

These devotions are part of a series on discipleship. Follow the whole series!

Readers’ replies are welcome. Please forward this message, but do not spam others.

Subscription to this daily mail is free at our website. Visit us also for more information.

© 2018 BY THE WAY with Jimi le Roux | www.jimileroux.com

You need to be a member of jimileroux30 to add comments!

Join jimileroux30

Email me when people reply –