Forum 2.0

2281 Where is the enemy?

And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience. Ephes 2:1-2 ESV

Where is the domain of the enemy now? According to Scripture the Satan and his spirits are on earth, more specifically in the “air”. We mustn’t think of the physical air (because they are spiritual entities, not physical ones), but a spiritual realm. By this the Bible wants to emphasize that the evil one is here on earth, with us, around us – though under God. He is the “ruler” of this world and of its whole godless system – everything that resists God. We notice his evil presence in the worldly culture, in false religion, in godless people. Take note, however: the evil one and his minions are AROUND us but not OVER us. Christ is over him, over them! As believers we need to understand this well. We do not have to fear him, therefore. No, in Christ we rule over him. The fact is that we’ve been redeemed from his power, we’ve been set free, once and for all – it’s a done deal!

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for overcoming the evil one, for breaking his power over me. Thank you that I need not fear the enemy. Amen!

Overcome the enemy, in Jesus Name!

Readers’ replies are welcome. Please forward this message, but do not spam others.

Subscription to this daily mail is free at our website. Visit us also for more information.

© 2018 BY THE WAY with Jimi le Roux | www.jimileroux.com

You need to be a member of jimileroux30 to add comments!

Join jimileroux30

Email me when people reply –