Forum 2.0

2286 Channelling and mediums

And when they say to you, "Inquire of the mediums and the necromancers who chirp and mutter," should not a people inquire of their God? Should they inquire of the dead on behalf of the living? Isa 8:19 ESV

According to Deut 18:10-12 the terrain of the evil one – the so-called occult – entails all divination, all sorcery and all mediumism and spiritism. It is forbidden for us to consult the dead, to attend séances or call up spirits in any way. Playing the Ouija-board, for example, is no game, but the dangerous practice of communicating with spirits. Never do it! Also, we don’t go to mediums to try and contact departed loved ones. What is popularly known as “channelling” is just as wrong, as are the TV-mediums who purport to bring messages “from the other side”. It’s true that the whole field of the occult is rife with falsehood and fraud and that desperate or naïve people are taken in by trickery. That just gives us more reason to avoid it! Remember, we are the children of God. We ONLY stand with God, we ONLY live in the light – truthfully, honestly, sincerely. Keep your bearing trained on God. Do not lose your way into the darkness.

Heavenly Father, keep me from all wrong. Lead me in every choice through your Holy Spirit. Amen.

Avoid all spiritism!

Readers’ replies are welcome. Please forward this message, but do not spam others.

Subscription to this daily mail is free at our website. Visit us also for more information.

© 2018 BY THE WAY with Jimi le Roux | www.jimileroux.com

You need to be a member of jimileroux30 to add comments!

Join jimileroux30

Email me when people reply –