Forum 2.0

2287 Your house for God

The carved images of their gods you shall burn with fire. You shall not covet the silver or the gold that is on them or take it for yourselves, lest you be ensnared by it, for it is an abomination to the LORD your God. Deut 7:25 ESV

We must keep a balance when it comes to the occult. Let’s remain sensible. Our purpose is not to live in fear, be overly interested in the topic or see the devil behind every bush. No, that is an extreme that we need to avoid. It’s also what the enemy would want! Not everything is of the devil. Remember that we stand in the freedom we have in Christ: free from bondage and free from fear. We belong to the Master and we are safe in his hands. Still, we mustn’t be foolish. Just avoid what is patently wrong. Focus your life so on God that there isn’t any space left for wrongdoings or going off the track. Also, decorate in such a way that anyone who enters your home will see who is served there. Let your walls display God’s beauty and truth. Have a look at the books on your shelves. It’s also unnecessary for idol things to stand around. If it’s dubious, get rid of it, why not? Yes, we live in freedom, but we use our freedom to honour God. Dedicate your house to God! Serve HIM whole-heartedly, and him alone.

Lord Jesus, I pray that everyone who enters my home will see that YOU are served there! Amen.

Let everything in your home honour God! 

Readers’ replies are welcome. Please forward this message, but do not spam others.

Subscription to this daily mail is free at our website. Visit us also for more information.

© 2018 BY THE WAY with Jimi le Roux | www.jimileroux.com

You need to be a member of jimileroux30 to add comments!

Join jimileroux30

Email me when people reply –