Forum 2.0

2322 Jesus, more than a man

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth. Joh 1:14 ESV

We said Jesus was an ordinary man. But he was also much more: Jesus was extraordinary. John, who knew Jesus since childhood, testifies here that they saw his “glory”, his grace and his truth. There was something special about Jesus. Did he perhaps have heavenly peace – serenity? Did he speak with authority, with finality? Was his love visible in his eyes? Jesus was different! Is it because he didn’t have an earthly father? Jesus did wonderful things: he healed the sick, he calmed the storm, he walked on water, he resurrecting the dead. Devils fled from his presence! At one instance, his appearance changed and he shone like the sun. Who was this man? This man was God’s Man, on his mission to help us. This Jesus, who said, “I am with you till the end”, is with us today – with me and with you. In his glory, in his grace and truth, he’s standing next to you! Look up in his eyes: you’ll see the love.

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for being with me today. Thank you for your grace and truth. The enemy must flee from your presence. Amen.

Experience the presence of Jesus!

Readers’ replies are welcome. Please forward this message, but do not spam others.

Subscription to this daily mail is free at our website. Visit us also for more information.

© 2018 BY THE WAY with Jimi le Roux | www.jimileroux.com

You need to be a member of jimileroux30 to add comments!

Join jimileroux30

Email me when people reply –