Forum 2.0

2446 Yah – My Strength, My Song

The LORD is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise Him, my father's God, and I will exalt Him. Ex. 15:2 ESV

In the Bible a short version of God’s name, Yahweh, is also found, namely Yah. It occurs about fifty times, usually in combination with other words. The best example would be the well-known word hallelu-Yah, which means “praise Yah”. In these verses, coming from one of the oldest songs we know, we read how Moses praises Yah as his “strength and song”. Yah became their salvation because He led His people safely through the Red Sea. Therefore, Yah is to be praised!

Well, what are you waiting for? Praise Yah! The Lord brought you through deep waters as well, didn’t He? He was with you in your tight corners, your uphill battles. He gave you strength for many challenges. Let Him now become your praise, your psalm! What is praise? Praise is exalting God for who He is and what He did – to say it, pray it, sing it, write it, testify about it! Make the Lord’s praise known! Hallelu-YAH!

Yes, LORD God, You’re worthy of all praise and honour. Your works prove that You’re a wonderful God. I praise You today, hallelujah! In Jesus’ Name, amen.

Readers’ replies are welcome. Please forward this message, but do not spam others.
Subscription to this daily mail is free at our website. Visit us also for more information.
© 2019 BY THE WAY with Jimi le Roux | www.jimileroux.com

You need to be a member of jimileroux.com to add comments!

Join jimileroux.com

Email me when people reply –