Forum 2.0

2453 Meeting Our Maker

Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. Isa. 40:28 ESV

In this verse, Isaiah describes the Lord as the “eternal God” (Elohim Olam) as well as the “LORD, the Creator” (Yahweh Bara). He is the Creator of “the ends of the earth”. These two names describe God as occupying both the dimensions of time (into eternity) and of space (to the furthest places). God is omnipresent: everywhere and in everything. He cannot be escaped! Whether we believe in Him or not, He is there. Whether science proves Him or not, He is the reality of millions of people who rely on Him for strength, guidance and meaning.

Yes, we believe in Yahweh Bara, the Creator of the heavens and the earth – our Creator, mine and yours. We believe that one day in the future all people will meet Him, their Maker. We believe that on that day the most honest conversation possible will be had with Him, upon which He will make a decision. Those who have trusted in Him for salvation beforehand, through Jesus Christ, will inherit an eternity with Him. The rest: an eternity without Him!

Heavenly Creator, thank you for giving me life. I pray that my life will honour You, that Your creation purpose for me will be fulfilled. I give my life back to You, through Jesus Christ, my Saviour and Lord. In His Name we pray, amen.

Readers’ replies are welcome. Please forward this message, but do not spam others.
Subscription to this daily mail is free at our website. Visit us also for more information.
© 2019 BY THE WAY with Jimi le Roux | www.jimileroux.com

You need to be a member of jimileroux.com to add comments!

Join jimileroux.com

Email me when people reply –