Forum 2.0

2454 His Name Is Compassionate

For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but My steadfast love shall not depart from you, and My covenant of peace shall not be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you. Isa. 54:10 ESV

In beautiful language Isaiah assures the people of God’s care and love. He says Yahweh Chasdi, the “LORD who has compassion on me”, will never, ever leave them. The mountains will depart, and the hills will move away before that can happen. We are completely safe with Him!

We must understand that our good works cannot keep us saved. We would all be lost! No, the Lord Himself maintains our salvation, according to His promise. He made a solemn covenant with us, sealed with the blood of Jesus, in which He promised us His “steadfast love” and enduring lovingkindness. As a “covenant of peace” between Him and us, it’s unbreakable. It can be completely relied upon. Remember, the Lord stays faithful, even in our own unfaithfulness. He cannot be unfaithful – it’s impossible! No, your salvation, your life and future are not in your own hands but in His – the Compassionate One! Let the Holy Spirit give you peace about this matter today.

Compassionate Lord, thank you that Your heart is filled with love for me. Thank you that You have promised me Your salvation, care and love. Trusting You for it gives me great peace. In Jesus’ Name, amen.

Readers’ replies are welcome. Please forward this message, but do not spam others.
Subscription to this daily mail is free at our website. Visit us also for more information.
© 2019 BY THE WAY with Jimi le Roux | www.jimileroux.com

You need to be a member of jimileroux.com to add comments!

Join jimileroux.com

Email me when people reply –