Forum 2.0

2565 On That Day: The Sun

But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness shall rise with healing in its wings. You shall go out leaping like calves from the stall. Mal. 4:2 ESV

Malachi speaks of the “Day of the Lord” (the Yom Yahweh) several times. It will be a terrible day, a judgement day, on which sinners will be punished. At the same time, it will be a day of salvation for the righteous. God's children will rejoice on that day because the “Sun of Righteousness” will have come up shining His healing around. The New Testament says the “Day of the Lord” will be when Christ – as the “Sun of Righteousness” – appears in the heavens to fetch us to Him.

Do you know something? This world cannot last forever. Someday it will come to an end. That day will come – in fact, it’s already coming; it's on the way! The eastern skyline is already lighting up, the first rays of the sun are already creeping over the horizon. Salvation and healing are already available! When Jesus comes in His glory, though, the earthly sun will be a mere shadow before His radiance! On that day our salvation will be final, our healing complete. Start rejoicing!

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for the promise of Jesus’ return. I can already see it coming! I look forward to that day, when all promises will be fulfilled. Come, Lord Jesus! For His Name’s sake, amen.

Readers’ replies are welcome. Please forward this message, but do not spam others.

Subscription to this daily mail is free at our website. Visit us also for more information.

© 2019 BY THE WAY with Jimi le Roux | www.jimileroux.com

1627539734?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of jimileroux.com to add comments!

Join jimileroux.com

Email me when people reply –