Forum 2.0

2567 A Post-Christian Era

I saw in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came One like a son of man, and He came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before Him. Dan. 7:13 ESV

In a series of visions, God gave Daniel a glimpse into the future. He saw one empire following on the other, each worse than the previous. Moreover, God’s people suffered ever more persecution. In heaven though, everything was under control. There was “one like the son of man” appeared next to God in heaven, receiving from God dominion and glory for all eternity. This we take as a reference to Jesus Christ, who often called Himself “the Son of Man”. Yes, HE is King forever!

Today, God still has everything under control - both in heaven and on earth. Jesus Christ is still King, even though we live in a post-Christian era. Today, there is little space left to differ over Biblical issues, since increasingly only one opinion is considered valid. Some Christians have already lost their jobs for posting Bible verses that differ from this popular narrative. Popular opinion will most probably be legalised more and more, placing some believers outside the law. How ironic for a “Christian country" that guarantees freedom of faith! May God lead you to walk wisely. Trust Him, for yes, He remains in control.

Heavenly Father, help me to be a Christian in an unchristian world. Help me to show love despite the world’s pressure. Help me to remain patient. Help me to let Your light shine! In Jesus’ Name, amen.

Readers’ replies are welcome. Please forward this message, but do not spam others.

Subscription to this daily mail is free at our website. Visit us also for more information.

© 2019 BY THE WAY with Jimi le Roux | www.jimileroux.com

1627539734?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of jimileroux.com to add comments!

Join jimileroux.com

Email me when people reply –