2753 His Secret Name

2753 His Secret Name

Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The One sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on His head are many diadems, and He has a name written that no one knows but Himself. Rev. 19:11-12 ESV

We have now discussed hundreds of names, titles and images for God: names for the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. One name we cannot discuss, though, because we do not know what it is! Jesus has another name, but He keeps it secret for now. In this chapter, we see Him as a conqueror. He rides a white horse, leading the heavenly armies into the final battle. He has three names, “Word of God”, “King of Kings and Lord of Lords” and then this secret one.

What does it mean? It means that Christ is impenetrably more than we can ever think. We can never fully understand, explain, or predict Him, not even from His names. He is greater and more than all His names combined! Somewhere, you must stop trying to understand the Lord or figure Him out. You cannot. You can only trust Him. One day, I believe, we will know that special name. That day we will understand everything!

Heavenly Lord, thank you that You are so much more than what my small brain can comprehend. Help me to trust You without reserve. Thank you for including me in Your victory! In Jesus’ Name, amen.

Readers’ replies are welcome. Please forward this message, but do not spam others.

Subscription to this daily mail is free at our website. Visit us also for more information.

© 2020 BY THE WAY with Jimi le Roux | www.jimileroux.com

7930073675?profile=RESIZE_400x

You need to be a member of jimileroux.com to add comments!

Join jimileroux.com

Email me when people reply –