2755 He Knows My Name

2755 He Knows My Name

The one who conquers will be clothed thus in white garments, and I will never blot his name out of the book of life. I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels. Rev. 3:5 ESV

Right here at the end of our study of God’s names, we also look at our name. Isn't it wonderful that He knows each of our names and that He calls us by them personally? He does! In fact, He writes our names in the “Book of Life”. Here, He says if we confess His name before others and “conquer” (in other words, persevere), He will confess our names before the Father. Yes, Jesus speaks of us before the Father and His angels! What is He saying about us? He says that we belong to Him. He says that He is proud of us. Jesus brags about us!

Is your name in the Book of Life? If you have sincerely accepted Him as Saviour and Lord, your name IS in His book! Will you persevere till the end? Well, if you want to persevere, He will help you to persevere – that is His promise! Yes, you WILL persevere; you WILL conquer!

Lord Jesus, thank you for writing my name in the Book of Life. Help me to fight the good fight, to finish the race, to keep the faith. Thank you for already waiting for me at the goal post. Thank you, Lord, that You mention my name before the Father, that You’ve already told the angels all about me! In Jesus’ Name, amen.

Readers’ replies are welcome. Please forward this message, but do not spam others.

Subscription to this daily mail is free at our website. Visit us also for more information.

© 2020 BY THE WAY with Jimi le Roux | www.jimileroux.com

7937959064?profile=RESIZE_400x

You need to be a member of jimileroux.com to add comments!

Join jimileroux.com

Email me when people reply –