2759 In the Force Field

For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. Heb. 4:12 ESV

We begin our journey through the Word of God with this verse. God's Word is different from all other words ever spoken or written by Man. Man's words are dead symbols, sounds or letters, that need to be interpreted and understood by the hearer or reader. They have no intrinsic power. God's Word, on the other hand, is intrinsically living and active. It is part of Him; it carries His energy; it creates and transforms. 

If you read the Bible, the Holy Spirit starts to work. He opens up an extra dimension, applying the Word to your heart. Its ancient letters and words start to communicate with you personally. You realise that God’s Word brings you to a choice, to which you must answer, yes or no. If you answer yes, your life will change. Yes, your thoughts will change; your emotions will change; your values will change. Your priorities will fall into place; your goals will be realigned. YOU will change! This year stand in the force field of the Word and the Spirit!

Almighty God, thank you for Your Word that guides me and teaches me. I open myself up to the Holy Spirit’s work, to penetrate my innermost being. Do a deep work in me! Discern my heart, Lord; heal my spirit; align my thoughts, words, and actions to Your will. In Jesus’ Name, amen.

MEDITATE TODAY: Open Your Word, Lord, when I open Your Word.

Readers’ replies are welcome. Please forward this message, but do not spam others.

Subscription to this daily mail is free at our website. Visit us also for more information.

© 2020 BY THE WAY with Jimi le Roux | www.jimileroux.com

7986935468?profile=RESIZE_400x

You need to be a member of jimileroux.com to add comments!

Join jimileroux.com

Email me when people reply –