2810 Together in the Struggle

There has been no day like it before or since, when the LORD heeded the voice of a man, for the LORD fought for Israel. Josh. 10:14 ESV

In his struggle to conquer the Promised Land, Joshua learned many spiritual lessons and became a great leader. In this chapter, the Israelite army marched through the night to surprise and defeat their adversaries. As the enemy was fleeing, a tremendous hailstorm wreaked further havoc among them. Then, when the forces re-engaged in the valley, time stood still until the Israelites were assured of their victory. That extraordinary day was the climax of Joshua's leadership and a turning point in their spiritual struggle. Again Joshua experienced how the Lord fought for them. Again it was He who brought the victory, not their own efforts.

Are you experiencing a spiritual onslaught? Do you feel under attack? Remember, God is fighting with you. Yes, He's with you in the battle! Your struggle is just part of a greater onslaught of the enemy against His children. The Lord has already defeated the enemy decisively and will fully and finally conquer him soon. Take up the struggle again, therefore; fight with new strength, with great faith! Your God is with you!

Lord Jesus, thank you that You have already overcome the enemy and will vanquish him, fully and finally, when You return. Thank you that I am included in Your victory over him! Give me the strength to hold my position faithfully and courageously, in Jesus’ Name, amen.

MEDITATE TODAY: God is with me in this struggle.

Readers’ replies are welcome. Please forward this message, but do not spam others.

Subscription to this daily mail is free at our website. Visit us also for more information.

© 2020 BY THE WAY with Jimi le Roux | www.jimileroux.com

8270704263?profile=RESIZE_400x

You need to be a member of jimileroux.com to add comments!

Join jimileroux.com

Email me when people reply –